Thanks for another great Margarita Cup season!
APH uncomment out for next season
2016/2017 Race Days
Snow King will be open on Mondays this winter and Margarita Cup is making the move!! Note the 5 dates below will take place on Mondays!!
1/16/2017 (live timing)
1/30/2017 (live timing)
2/13/2017 (live timing)
2/27/2017 (live timing)
The Margarita Cup adult race league season is about to begin! Last winter, we had 22 teams registered, and close to 200 athletes. The race season was a resounding success! Special thanks to Pica's and Snow King Mountain for their generous support of this community Race series. We would also like to thank Stio for support with their raffle prize donations and coats to the winning team.
For questions about the Margarita Cup contact: Bridger Call - email@example.com
Get registered by December 31st. Space is limited, first come first serve.
Team Registration for the 2016/2017 Race Season:
TEAM ENTRY FEE: Team Entry Fee of $500.00 for self-sponsored teams and $700.00 for business-sponsored teams must be paid prior to the first race. Pay online or stop by the Ski Club office and Pay Julie Klomparens. Please pay as a team, no separate payments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for payment questions. *All proceeds benefit the JHSC Alpine Race Team
WAIVER: Each team member MUST FILL OUT A WAIVER BEFORE RACING.
*download pdf of rules here: Marg Cup Rules.pdf.
- Each team consists of up to 6 racers
Racers are constant for the entire season and cannot be substituted.*
- *If a racer is injured they may be replaced for the remainder of the season
- Racers results are sorted by gender
- Each racer will be assigned points descending from 20-1, beginning with 20 for first place. After every 20 the points “restart” with 20.
- o i.e. a racer finishing 21st, 41st , 61st, etc. gets the same points as 1st, and so on…
- The best 4 point scoring racers will be used for each team’s weekly score
- DNF and DQs will result in a score of zero
- Hiking is permitted, and as long as proper passage is made the time will post
- Each team will receive a total score for each race which will count toward the overall series results
- Results will be posted to the website following each race
- Cumulative points for the entire series by team will be used to determine winners!
- The Margarita Cup is for all regardless of ability or experience level!
Business sponsored teams = $700 entry
- Eligible for series championship title = Stio Jackets
Eligible for business champion title = Special Picas Marg cup for 1 year
- 30% bigger cup to live at Picas w/ Marg Cup Plaque
- Certain number of free margs w/ cup, then regular price margs in the larger cup
Self sponsored teams = $500 entry
- Eligible for series championship title only
APH uncomment for 2018 season-->